Think we are planning a mid-May trip to Jamaica and are trying to decide where to stay. Have read lots of different posts on the merits of Montego Bay vs Negril vs Ocho Rios and am more confused than ever!!
We're planning to fly from Chicago Friday-Tuesday...not long enough, but its all we can swing at this time. Am thinking Negril sounds awesome, but not sure it'll be worth the long ride from the airport given our short stay. Thoughts?
Also, my husband is recovering from two surgeries on his tibia plateau and will most likely be using a crutch so lots of hilly walking probably won't work.
We love both the beach and the pool and think All-inclusives are nice, but also like getting a flavor of the area we're visiting.
Or, would you recommend another place altogether?
Any help, opinions, suggestions you may have are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ◎♧홈 피 = v vz338.com ◎♧
- 2 여신 ⊙●홈 피 - v vz338.com ⊙●
- 3 바둑이 룰 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 DR vs. Mexico
- 7 Surf Fly Fishing
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?