Think we are planning a mid-May trip to Jamaica and are trying to decide where to stay. Have read lots of different posts on the merits of Montego Bay vs Negril vs Ocho Rios and am more confused than ever!!
We're planning to fly from Chicago Friday-Tuesday...not long enough, but its all we can swing at this time. Am thinking Negril sounds awesome, but not sure it'll be worth the long ride from the airport given our short stay. Thoughts?
Also, my husband is recovering from two surgeries on his tibia plateau and will most likely be using a crutch so lots of hilly walking probably won't work.
We love both the beach and the pool and think All-inclusives are nice, but also like getting a flavor of the area we're visiting.
Or, would you recommend another place altogether?
Any help, opinions, suggestions you may have are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/postdrox/
- 2 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 3 http://boostupmuscles.com/tvolve-scam-fake/
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 12 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 15 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 16 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica