Think we are planning a mid-May trip to Jamaica and are trying to decide where to stay. Have read lots of different posts on the merits of Montego Bay vs Negril vs Ocho Rios and am more confused than ever!!
We're planning to fly from Chicago Friday-Tuesday...not long enough, but its all we can swing at this time. Am thinking Negril sounds awesome, but not sure it'll be worth the long ride from the airport given our short stay. Thoughts?
Also, my husband is recovering from two surgeries on his tibia plateau and will most likely be using a crutch so lots of hilly walking probably won't work.
We love both the beach and the pool and think All-inclusives are nice, but also like getting a flavor of the area we're visiting.
Or, would you recommend another place altogether?
Any help, opinions, suggestions you may have are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 스포츠총판(*￣3￣)/도메인:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】◐스포츠총판
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 12 Living in the Caribbean
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix