The wife and I are thinking of doing a week in Jamaica come Spring of 2013. We have never been. I am looking for some advice on places to stay. Can anyone help?
We are not really into all-inclusives much but we would like some place nice. We would like to be VERY close to the beach and would like a pool ideally too. What we are looking to do essentially is to relax, get some sun but be near some decent restaurants and nightlife too. We are also into doing a adventurous day trip or 2 also.
What is the best part of the island to stay?
What is the best time of year weather-wise?
Recommendations on lodging?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vita Skin Care Reviews
- 2 Netflix technical Support Phone Number H∑LP >>1800-841-6436
- 3 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 4 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 5 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 6 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 7 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 8 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 9 Island advice plz!
- 10 Cubarinking water?
- 11 First time to PR
- 12 St. John Trip Report
- 13 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 14 Cuba
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 St Kitts' Bakery
- 17 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 18 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 19 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 20 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 21 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 22 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 25 Help me plan the right island(s)!