The wife and I are thinking of doing a week in Jamaica come Spring of 2013. We have never been. I am looking for some advice on places to stay. Can anyone help?
We are not really into all-inclusives much but we would like some place nice. We would like to be VERY close to the beach and would like a pool ideally too. What we are looking to do essentially is to relax, get some sun but be near some decent restaurants and nightlife too. We are also into doing a adventurous day trip or 2 also.
What is the best part of the island to stay?
What is the best time of year weather-wise?
Recommendations on lodging?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 과천경마 ◎♧홈 피 = xxt27.com ◎♧
- 2 트리플나인 ■■접_속: xxt27.com ■■
- 3 릴게임종류 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 9 All inclusive
- 10 BVI trip questions
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 Family of 5 undecided island
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female