The wife and I are thinking of doing a week in Jamaica come Spring of 2013. We have never been. I am looking for some advice on places to stay. Can anyone help?
We are not really into all-inclusives much but we would like some place nice. We would like to be VERY close to the beach and would like a pool ideally too. What we are looking to do essentially is to relax, get some sun but be near some decent restaurants and nightlife too. We are also into doing a adventurous day trip or 2 also.
What is the best part of the island to stay?
What is the best time of year weather-wise?
Recommendations on lodging?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/testoultra/
- 2 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 5 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 8 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 9 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 10 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Trouble booking hotels!
- 13 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 14 Airport transfer PUJ
- 15 Bahama's outer island
- 16 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 17 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 20 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 21 40 min layover in CLT
- 22 Atlantis 1 day
- 23 Atlantis on a budget
- 24 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 25 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video