The wife and I are thinking of doing a week in Jamaica come Spring of 2013. We have never been. I am looking for some advice on places to stay. Can anyone help?
We are not really into all-inclusives much but we would like some place nice. We would like to be VERY close to the beach and would like a pool ideally too. What we are looking to do essentially is to relax, get some sun but be near some decent restaurants and nightlife too. We are also into doing a adventurous day trip or 2 also.
What is the best part of the island to stay?
What is the best time of year weather-wise?
Recommendations on lodging?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton