The wife and I are thinking of doing a week in Jamaica come Spring of 2013. We have never been. I am looking for some advice on places to stay. Can anyone help?
We are not really into all-inclusives much but we would like some place nice. We would like to be VERY close to the beach and would like a pool ideally too. What we are looking to do essentially is to relax, get some sun but be near some decent restaurants and nightlife too. We are also into doing a adventurous day trip or 2 also.
What is the best part of the island to stay?
What is the best time of year weather-wise?
Recommendations on lodging?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 2 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 3 Overwhelmed....
- 4 Small boat excursion
- 5 Can you tell me where?
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 8 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 9 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 10 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 11 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 12 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 13 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 16 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 17 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 18 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 19 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 20 Help picking an island!!!!
- 21 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 22 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 23 When to go to El Yunque
- 24 Which beach is quieter? The one at Frangapani or Cuisinart?
- 25 DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING