The wife and I are thinking of doing a week in Jamaica come Spring of 2013. We have never been. I am looking for some advice on places to stay. Can anyone help?
We are not really into all-inclusives much but we would like some place nice. We would like to be VERY close to the beach and would like a pool ideally too. What we are looking to do essentially is to relax, get some sun but be near some decent restaurants and nightlife too. We are also into doing a adventurous day trip or 2 also.
What is the best part of the island to stay?
What is the best time of year weather-wise?
Recommendations on lodging?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 2 Jerk Chicken
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 9 Peterson
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 12 St.Lucia newbie
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 15 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Aruba weather
- 18 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 19 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Cruise stop activities
- 22 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 23 Jade Mountain
- 24 Honeymoon Help!!
- 25 Bermuda