We are planning a trip this May traveling with three young adults, 21 yr olds that want plenty of nice beach time, all inclusive, shopping, great restaurants along with fun excursions such as snorkeling and water sports. We have never been to Jamaica and would like recommendations, especially regarding safety for families. Anyone have suggestions for 21 yr old girls?
Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 9 Caribbean with grown kids
- 10 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 11 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 12 Honeymoon destination?
- 13 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 14 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 16 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 17 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 18 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 19 Anguilla Beaches
- 20 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 21 Cuba help!
- 22 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 23 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 24 Rent a car?
- 25 LIAT Air