Well I figured Id write a review about my first Jamaican trip. We stayed at the Grand Palladium it it was overall a nice place to stay. They feed you unlimited amounts of food with lots of choices and unlimited amounts of alcohol. The resort itself is far from the two cities so concider that about the stay. Theres lots of tours available at any resort,.thats where the costs really start to come into play. Average tour is 100 dollars a person. My advice if you want your own taxi. Go to the gate there are taxis outside the resort in which are cheaper. Just make sure they have the red license plate. The cost to get to montego bay and back is average 80 dollars. Tours are good but not for everyone. I dont like to be on a time line. Id rather be dropped off. If you like to party Jamaica is diffently the place. The grand palladium knows how to party. Negril beach is buetifull but full of pushers. You will get confronted by alot of people trying to sell you power boat rides bracelettes necklaces cd's and drugs. I wouldnt suggest buying anything besides the Gunja for you cant trust them with the quality of the brownies or hash. Dont share the joint with them either you will catch there cold.If you dont want to be bothered by them. By a drink at one of the restraunts and sit in there chairs. The security guards wont let them in on there property.
Jamaica Grand Palladium
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 2 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 3 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 6 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 7 Money in Jamaica
- 8 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 9 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 10 Barbado Car rental
- 11 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 12 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 13 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 14 Death in Paradise
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 50+ where to dance?
- 17 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 18 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 19 dominican republic
- 20 Summer family vacation
- 21 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 22 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 23 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 24 St Martin
- 25 One night in Nassau - hotel help