Well I figured Id write a review about my first Jamaican trip. We stayed at the Grand Palladium it it was overall a nice place to stay. They feed you unlimited amounts of food with lots of choices and unlimited amounts of alcohol. The resort itself is far from the two cities so concider that about the stay. Theres lots of tours available at any resort,.thats where the costs really start to come into play. Average tour is 100 dollars a person. My advice if you want your own taxi. Go to the gate there are taxis outside the resort in which are cheaper. Just make sure they have the red license plate. The cost to get to montego bay and back is average 80 dollars. Tours are good but not for everyone. I dont like to be on a time line. Id rather be dropped off. If you like to party Jamaica is diffently the place. The grand palladium knows how to party. Negril beach is buetifull but full of pushers. You will get confronted by alot of people trying to sell you power boat rides bracelettes necklaces cd's and drugs. I wouldnt suggest buying anything besides the Gunja for you cant trust them with the quality of the brownies or hash. Dont share the joint with them either you will catch there cold.If you dont want to be bothered by them. By a drink at one of the restraunts and sit in there chairs. The security guards wont let them in on there property.
Jamaica Grand Palladium
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 3 month stay on a caribbean island
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 Family with infants/toddlers
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 14 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 15 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 16 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 20 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 21 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 22 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 23 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 24 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 25 Studying French in the Caribbean