Well I figured Id write a review about my first Jamaican trip. We stayed at the Grand Palladium it it was overall a nice place to stay. They feed you unlimited amounts of food with lots of choices and unlimited amounts of alcohol. The resort itself is far from the two cities so concider that about the stay. Theres lots of tours available at any resort,.thats where the costs really start to come into play. Average tour is 100 dollars a person. My advice if you want your own taxi. Go to the gate there are taxis outside the resort in which are cheaper. Just make sure they have the red license plate. The cost to get to montego bay and back is average 80 dollars. Tours are good but not for everyone. I dont like to be on a time line. Id rather be dropped off. If you like to party Jamaica is diffently the place. The grand palladium knows how to party. Negril beach is buetifull but full of pushers. You will get confronted by alot of people trying to sell you power boat rides bracelettes necklaces cd's and drugs. I wouldnt suggest buying anything besides the Gunja for you cant trust them with the quality of the brownies or hash. Dont share the joint with them either you will catch there cold.If you dont want to be bothered by them. By a drink at one of the restraunts and sit in there chairs. The security guards wont let them in on there property.
Jamaica Grand Palladium
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?