We have a group of 8 couples that have traveled to Mexico for years. We have tried many locations and might possibly consider Jamica this February instead of Mexico because there will now be a direct flight there. Thoughts??? we like a safe location with a nice beach, some culture Is nice, good food and you know what else makes a nice vacation. We are mostly young 60 year olds.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 7 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 Which island?
- 10 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 16 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 17 Bahamas Resort
- 18 Which country?
- 19 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 20 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 21 Antigua or St Martin
- 22 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 23 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 24 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 25 montego bay