I read post on another board that someone was denied boarding on usairways to Jamaica because they had their hospital birth certificate with a raised seal not their state birth certificate with a raised seal. They made the guy drive 31/2 hours to get a state certified copy and pay to change his ticket! He had to meet his wife in Jamaica the next day! Has anyone ever heard of this?
Jamaica - Birth Certificate Denied at Airport
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 2 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 5 Caribbean with grown kids
- 6 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 7 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 8 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 9 Honeymoon destination?
- 10 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 11 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 12 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 15 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 16 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 17 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 18 Anguilla Beaches
- 19 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 20 Cuba help!
- 21 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 22 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 23 Rent a car?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda