I think we decided to go to St. Lucia in November and take our 1 year old and 3 year old with us. Reason is, the hotel is amazing. We can stay 5 nights in a villa with our own pool and seperate living room for the girls to sleep in. Its quite, but they still have a children's center and babysitting. amazing spa and there is even a playground on the beach. So, its small, luxurious, but also has stuff for the girls. BUT, are we crazy? its a super long flight (from DC area) - only one flight a day and we would get home at midnight. And its really hilly. We have to call the shuttle to go to the main house or beach. But, we really plan on spending a lot of time in our villa- they will still be napping and stuff. Dont know. I looked into Windjammer, but its too commercialized for us.
Jalouise Plantation w/ two toddlers: are we crazy?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 Back from San Juan
- 3 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 4 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 5 Kristen- where are you?????
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?