I think we decided to go to St. Lucia in November and take our 1 year old and 3 year old with us. Reason is, the hotel is amazing. We can stay 5 nights in a villa with our own pool and seperate living room for the girls to sleep in. Its quite, but they still have a children's center and babysitting. amazing spa and there is even a playground on the beach. So, its small, luxurious, but also has stuff for the girls. BUT, are we crazy? its a super long flight (from DC area) - only one flight a day and we would get home at midnight. And its really hilly. We have to call the shuttle to go to the main house or beach. But, we really plan on spending a lot of time in our villa- they will still be napping and stuff. Dont know. I looked into Windjammer, but its too commercialized for us.
Jalouise Plantation w/ two toddlers: are we crazy?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 7 Bahamas snorkeling
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary