I think we decided to go to St. Lucia in November and take our 1 year old and 3 year old with us. Reason is, the hotel is amazing. We can stay 5 nights in a villa with our own pool and seperate living room for the girls to sleep in. Its quite, but they still have a children's center and babysitting. amazing spa and there is even a playground on the beach. So, its small, luxurious, but also has stuff for the girls. BUT, are we crazy? its a super long flight (from DC area) - only one flight a day and we would get home at midnight. And its really hilly. We have to call the shuttle to go to the main house or beach. But, we really plan on spending a lot of time in our villa- they will still be napping and stuff. Dont know. I looked into Windjammer, but its too commercialized for us.
Jalouise Plantation w/ two toddlers: are we crazy?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 8 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 9 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 10 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 11 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 12 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 13 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 14 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 15 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 16 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica