Anyone been to Jack Tar in St. Kitts lately? We're hoping to return in 2/00 and would like to get some first-hand info since the hurricane blew through! Our travel agent is "gently" suggesting we might want to try the Dominican Republic for a change of pace. Any comments? We prefer an all-inclusive package, golf close by, gambling, pools and/or low-key beaches. Any and all comments will be appreciated. Any other suggestions that would fit our wish list. We've been to Aruba (several times), Cancun, St. Martin, Antiqua, Barbados, Guadaloupe, Paradise Island, Curacao. Help we're running out of islands!!!
Jack Tar Village
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour