My husband & I are looking at going to one of these resorts the week before Christmas. I've read a lot on Sandals but was wondering if anyone has any recent information on the Jack Tar resort. We've stayed at Sandals properties before & have enjoyed them- does Jack Tar measure up in food quality, variety, activities? We are in our late twenties and enjoy having a lot of activities to choose from. Are there any watersports at Jack Tar? What is there to do on St Kitts outside the resort? How's the evening entertainment at either resort? Thanks for any help!!
Jack Tar St Kitts or Sandals St Lucia?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 2 Salt Kettle House to close
- 3 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 4 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 5 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 12 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 all-inclusive or villa?
- 15 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 16 San Juan Hotel
- 17 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 18 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 19 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 22 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 Help find perfect island