My wife and her best friend both turn 40 this year, and we want to celebrate with a kid-free vacation during the last week of March. We want beachfront or something very close (walkable). We'd like a place with a kitchen so we can cook some meals together, and we need 2 bedrooms. We're looking for someplace quiet but not too far removed from stores, restaurants, etc. Access to outdoor activities not boat-related would be good. Access to a pool is nice but not a must. We're looking to spend $200-$250 per night (but we would also appreciate knowing if that seems like a reasonable budget for what we want). And, the place needs to be easily accessible from the DC and Boston areas. Any suggestions?
ISO destination for 40th birthday trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos
- 2 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 5 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 6 Long Island Bahanas
- 7 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 8 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 9 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 10 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 11 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 12 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 13 Punta Cana excursions
- 14 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 15 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 16 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 17 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure