My wife and her best friend both turn 40 this year, and we want to celebrate with a kid-free vacation during the last week of March. We want beachfront or something very close (walkable). We'd like a place with a kitchen so we can cook some meals together, and we need 2 bedrooms. We're looking for someplace quiet but not too far removed from stores, restaurants, etc. Access to outdoor activities not boat-related would be good. Access to a pool is nice but not a must. We're looking to spend $200-$250 per night (but we would also appreciate knowing if that seems like a reasonable budget for what we want). And, the place needs to be easily accessible from the DC and Boston areas. Any suggestions?
ISO destination for 40th birthday trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency