My 9 year old and I enjoy snorkeling off the beach.
We are cruising with my parents for Christmas
and are looking for your advice as to what beaches to
Our itinerary, NCL Dawn departing Dec 18, Miami
SAMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA, ANTIGUA
BASSETERRE, SAINT KITTS - NEVIS
In Samana, I found "la Playita en Las Galeras" .
If you can recommend any beaches you found
please let us know.
Thank you kindly,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Tennis in Aruba question
- 15 christmas in the caribbean
- 16 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 17 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 18 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 19 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 20 Jamaica
- 21 Money in Jamaica
- 22 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 24 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 25 Atlantis in Nassau