My 9 year old and I enjoy snorkeling off the beach.
We are cruising with my parents for Christmas
and are looking for your advice as to what beaches to
Our itinerary, NCL Dawn departing Dec 18, Miami
SAMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA, ANTIGUA
BASSETERRE, SAINT KITTS - NEVIS
In Samana, I found "la Playita en Las Galeras" .
If you can recommend any beaches you found
please let us know.
Thank you kindly,
ISO Beaches to Snorkel with a 9 yeal old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 10 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 11 Cuba with Gate 1
- 12 Anguilla stay?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Back from San Juan
- 15 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 16 San Juan Airport
- 17 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 18 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 19 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Storm ?
- 22 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 23 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 24 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 25 Kristen- where are you?????