My 9 year old and I enjoy snorkeling off the beach.
We are cruising with my parents for Christmas
and are looking for your advice as to what beaches to
Our itinerary, NCL Dawn departing Dec 18, Miami
SAMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
ST. JOHN'S, ANTIGUA, ANTIGUA
BASSETERRE, SAINT KITTS - NEVIS
In Samana, I found "la Playita en Las Galeras" .
If you can recommend any beaches you found
please let us know.
Thank you kindly,
ISO Beaches to Snorkel with a 9 yeal old
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas