I recently had the best vacation in Turks. Just got back last Friday and I'm having the worst vacation withdrawal ever. I literally fell in love with the island. The weather was perfect ( no humidity, clear skies, sunny, trade winds) the water was perfect ( perfectly chilled to cool you off but not too cold to keep you out, super buoyant to swim and snorkel) the sand was pristine soft white almost pink. The island wasn't crowded and had a very laid back atmosphere.
I'm looking for islands similar to visit and I've been searching without finding many other options. I've been to Bermuda, Aruba , Curaçao, & Nassau Bahamas.
Would really appreciate some assistance in finding islands similar to Turks and Caicos. I'm looking mainly to have alternatives to visit and prepare for owning in the future as a vacation home.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Swimming Pigs
- 4 Month travel ideas
- 5 Cuba weather in March
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 8 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Move to grand cayman
- 11 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 12 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 13 Malaria Punta Cana
- 14 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 15 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 16 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!