I recently had the best vacation in Turks. Just got back last Friday and I'm having the worst vacation withdrawal ever. I literally fell in love with the island. The weather was perfect ( no humidity, clear skies, sunny, trade winds) the water was perfect ( perfectly chilled to cool you off but not too cold to keep you out, super buoyant to swim and snorkel) the sand was pristine soft white almost pink. The island wasn't crowded and had a very laid back atmosphere.
I'm looking for islands similar to visit and I've been searching without finding many other options. I've been to Bermuda, Aruba , Curaçao, & Nassau Bahamas.
Would really appreciate some assistance in finding islands similar to Turks and Caicos. I'm looking mainly to have alternatives to visit and prepare for owning in the future as a vacation home.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!