I recently had the best vacation in Turks. Just got back last Friday and I'm having the worst vacation withdrawal ever. I literally fell in love with the island. The weather was perfect ( no humidity, clear skies, sunny, trade winds) the water was perfect ( perfectly chilled to cool you off but not too cold to keep you out, super buoyant to swim and snorkel) the sand was pristine soft white almost pink. The island wasn't crowded and had a very laid back atmosphere.
I'm looking for islands similar to visit and I've been searching without finding many other options. I've been to Bermuda, Aruba , Curaçao, & Nassau Bahamas.
Would really appreciate some assistance in finding islands similar to Turks and Caicos. I'm looking mainly to have alternatives to visit and prepare for owning in the future as a vacation home.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 3 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 6 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 7 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 40 min layover in CLT
- 10 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 11 Atlantis 1 day
- 12 Atlantis on a budget
- 13 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 14 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 15 St. Barts
- 16 Buses in Aruba
- 17 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 18 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 19 Stingray City Tour
- 20 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 21 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 24 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring
- 25 Cuba | Havana,Varadero 2017