I recently had the best vacation in Turks. Just got back last Friday and I'm having the worst vacation withdrawal ever. I literally fell in love with the island. The weather was perfect ( no humidity, clear skies, sunny, trade winds) the water was perfect ( perfectly chilled to cool you off but not too cold to keep you out, super buoyant to swim and snorkel) the sand was pristine soft white almost pink. The island wasn't crowded and had a very laid back atmosphere.
I'm looking for islands similar to visit and I've been searching without finding many other options. I've been to Bermuda, Aruba , Curaçao, & Nassau Bahamas.
Would really appreciate some assistance in finding islands similar to Turks and Caicos. I'm looking mainly to have alternatives to visit and prepare for owning in the future as a vacation home.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/power-testo-blast/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!