I recently had the best vacation in Turks. Just got back last Friday and I'm having the worst vacation withdrawal ever. I literally fell in love with the island. The weather was perfect ( no humidity, clear skies, sunny, trade winds) the water was perfect ( perfectly chilled to cool you off but not too cold to keep you out, super buoyant to swim and snorkel) the sand was pristine soft white almost pink. The island wasn't crowded and had a very laid back atmosphere.
I'm looking for islands similar to visit and I've been searching without finding many other options. I've been to Bermuda, Aruba , Curaçao, & Nassau Bahamas.
Would really appreciate some assistance in finding islands similar to Turks and Caicos. I'm looking mainly to have alternatives to visit and prepare for owning in the future as a vacation home.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 5 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 6 Hiking in St. John
- 7 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 8 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all