I was hoping to get some suggestions on islands to stay on during the months of August, September or October. I realize this is peak hurricane season, but I wasn't sure if there was a time within these 3 months, which would be better than the others i.e. would have less rain, less chance of hurricanes.
I stayed in Playa Del Carmen in the first week of September and it rained every day for a large chunk of the day. Next year I am hoping to visit somewhere that has less rain and more sunshine!
I would prefer an island with some good snorkeling spots right off the beaches. Lush jungles would be great too!
Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 2 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 5 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 9 Private tours in Cuba
- 10 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 11 Location
- 12 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 13 Curacao
- 14 Bahamas girls trip
- 15 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 16 Cuba Tour Companies
- 17 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 21 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 22 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 23 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 24 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 25 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point