I was hoping to get some suggestions on islands to stay on during the months of August, September or October. I realize this is peak hurricane season, but I wasn't sure if there was a time within these 3 months, which would be better than the others i.e. would have less rain, less chance of hurricanes.
I stayed in Playa Del Carmen in the first week of September and it rained every day for a large chunk of the day. Next year I am hoping to visit somewhere that has less rain and more sunshine!
I would prefer an island with some good snorkeling spots right off the beaches. Lush jungles would be great too!
Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 30th anniversary trip
- 5 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 6 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 7 Bermuda in February or March
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 10 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 12 Safest Islands for Us?
- 13 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 14 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 15 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Narrowing it down
- 18 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 19 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 20 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 21 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 22 Destination Wedding
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 25 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI