I was hoping to get some suggestions on islands to stay on during the months of August, September or October. I realize this is peak hurricane season, but I wasn't sure if there was a time within these 3 months, which would be better than the others i.e. would have less rain, less chance of hurricanes.
I stayed in Playa Del Carmen in the first week of September and it rained every day for a large chunk of the day. Next year I am hoping to visit somewhere that has less rain and more sunshine!
I would prefer an island with some good snorkeling spots right off the beaches. Lush jungles would be great too!
Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 2 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 3 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 4 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 5 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Honeymoon August 2016
- 8 Canadian money exchange ??
- 9 Help choosing an island
- 10 Safe, family friendly Island
- 11 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 12 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 13 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 14 Family trip to Jamaica
- 15 Vieques Island
- 16 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 17 Best island for food and beaches
- 18 Cuba tour companies
- 19 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 20 Resort rent out for wedding
- 21 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 Hotel on Turks
- 24 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous