I was hoping to get some suggestions on islands to stay on during the months of August, September or October. I realize this is peak hurricane season, but I wasn't sure if there was a time within these 3 months, which would be better than the others i.e. would have less rain, less chance of hurricanes.
I stayed in Playa Del Carmen in the first week of September and it rained every day for a large chunk of the day. Next year I am hoping to visit somewhere that has less rain and more sunshine!
I would prefer an island with some good snorkeling spots right off the beaches. Lush jungles would be great too!
Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 2 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 3 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 cuba via bahamas
- 6 St. Lucia Sept or October
- 7 Help me with my Turks & Caicos honeymoon!
- 8 Choosing between Ritz and Hyatt in Aruba
- 9 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 10 Caribbean holiday in December
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 13 Barbados vs Grenada
- 14 need ideas
- 15 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 16 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 17 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 18 Cuba tour companies
- 19 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 20 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 21 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 22 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 23 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 24 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 25 Weather in Nov