I was hoping to get some suggestions on islands to stay on during the months of August, September or October. I realize this is peak hurricane season, but I wasn't sure if there was a time within these 3 months, which would be better than the others i.e. would have less rain, less chance of hurricanes.
I stayed in Playa Del Carmen in the first week of September and it rained every day for a large chunk of the day. Next year I am hoping to visit somewhere that has less rain and more sunshine!
I would prefer an island with some good snorkeling spots right off the beaches. Lush jungles would be great too!
Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Islands in August & September
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas