I was hoping to get some suggestions on islands to stay on during the months of August, September or October. I realize this is peak hurricane season, but I wasn't sure if there was a time within these 3 months, which would be better than the others i.e. would have less rain, less chance of hurricanes.
I stayed in Playa Del Carmen in the first week of September and it rained every day for a large chunk of the day. Next year I am hoping to visit somewhere that has less rain and more sunshine!
I would prefer an island with some good snorkeling spots right off the beaches. Lush jungles would be great too!
Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 7 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 8 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Weather in Nov
- 12 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 13 Fishing for ideas
- 14 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 15 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 First time cruiser to USVI
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 20 Restaurants in Aruba
- 21 long enough layover in SJU?
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Confused what to chose
- 24 Bermuda in Late August
- 25 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?