My husband and I are heading back to St. John in 2013 for our second visit. We loved this island and found our first visit to be very relaxing. This time around we are renting the villa named "Island Time" and I was wondering if anyone has had experience staying at this villa and would share your opinions on the villa, location, etc.
Island Time villa on St. John
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 Which island to visit???
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO