My husband and I are heading back to St. John in 2013 for our second visit. We loved this island and found our first visit to be very relaxing. This time around we are renting the villa named "Island Time" and I was wondering if anyone has had experience staying at this villa and would share your opinions on the villa, location, etc.
Island Time villa on St. John
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 6 things to do in Nassau
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 9 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 10 St. John USVI
- 11 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 12 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 Best island for early to mid November
- 15 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 19 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 20 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 21 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 25 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten