My husband and I are heading back to St. John in 2013 for our second visit. We loved this island and found our first visit to be very relaxing. This time around we are renting the villa named "Island Time" and I was wondering if anyone has had experience staying at this villa and would share your opinions on the villa, location, etc.
Island Time villa on St. John
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 7 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 10 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 11 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 12 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 13 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 14 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 15 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 16 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 17 Wedding Help!
- 18 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 19 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Islands with great nightlife
- 22 month stay on a caribbean island
- 23 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 24 Ferry to Rum Point
- 25 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)