Hi everyone, my husband and I are looking to go away for a week for our anniversary (Nov) we we're going either in Nov or Dec. We we're leaning towards Bermuda we liked the idea of a vacation rental and the freedom to come and go when we want. We don't want to do AI. We aren't interested in Mexico, Dominican or Cuba. We don't drink but don't mind going to the pub or a bar to get something to eat. We will probally flying out of Toronto so we are pretty flexable with islands. We would like a nice beach close by but one that isn't covered with hundreds of people, we don't like alot of crowds looking for a quiet island it doesn't have to be a "tourist trap" . This is our first south vacation we enjoy swimming. As for shopping not looking to do too much bring home some treasures to remind us of where we've been I'm not looking to go clothes shopping all day. We looked at Grenada really liked the idea of going for a tour of where they grow/process the nutmeg, even though we don't drink wouldn't mind going to a place to see how rum is processed, we are farmers, and seeing other countries industries and way of life intrest us.We are active so we would like a place we can go hiking, biking, or going kyaking (love it) For a budget looking to keeping it under $ 4000 was planning on cooking and eating out some (airfare not included). I hope we are not being to naive, and to demanding. Thanks for your help.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 month stay on a caribbean island
- 5 Ferry to Rum Point
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 Family with infants/toddlers
- 12 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 13 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 14 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 15 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 16 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 20 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 21 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 22 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 23 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 24 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 25 Studying French in the Caribbean