Hi everyone, my husband and I are looking to go away for a week for our anniversary (Nov) we we're going either in Nov or Dec. We we're leaning towards Bermuda we liked the idea of a vacation rental and the freedom to come and go when we want. We don't want to do AI. We aren't interested in Mexico, Dominican or Cuba. We don't drink but don't mind going to the pub or a bar to get something to eat. We will probally flying out of Toronto so we are pretty flexable with islands. We would like a nice beach close by but one that isn't covered with hundreds of people, we don't like alot of crowds looking for a quiet island it doesn't have to be a "tourist trap" . This is our first south vacation we enjoy swimming. As for shopping not looking to do too much bring home some treasures to remind us of where we've been I'm not looking to go clothes shopping all day. We looked at Grenada really liked the idea of going for a tour of where they grow/process the nutmeg, even though we don't drink wouldn't mind going to a place to see how rum is processed, we are farmers, and seeing other countries industries and way of life intrest us.We are active so we would like a place we can go hiking, biking, or going kyaking (love it) For a budget looking to keeping it under $ 4000 was planning on cooking and eating out some (airfare not included). I hope we are not being to naive, and to demanding. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens