I am looking at two hotels in Isla Verde-The Hampton Inn & Suites and the Embassy Suites. Both are not on the beach but within walking distance to the beach.
I am a big beach person. Most vacations I am on the beach from 9am to 5p. Is one hotel closer to the beach than the other? Does one have better beach access? I read the reviews on trip advisor and am trying to figure out which one is the best for me based on the beach. I realize there are other hotels right on the beach in Isla Verde but these two fit my budget best.
All comments are welcome!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 2 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 3 Help me to pick an island
- 4 Small boat excursion
- 5 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 6 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 7 Overwhelmed....
- 8 Can you tell me where?
- 9 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 10 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 11 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 12 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 13 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 14 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 15 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 16 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 17 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 18 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 19 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 20 Help picking an island!!!!
- 21 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 22 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 23 When to go to El Yunque
- 24 Which beach is quieter? The one at Frangapani or Cuisinart?
- 25 DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING