I am looking at two hotels in Isla Verde-The Hampton Inn & Suites and the Embassy Suites. Both are not on the beach but within walking distance to the beach.
I am a big beach person. Most vacations I am on the beach from 9am to 5p. Is one hotel closer to the beach than the other? Does one have better beach access? I read the reviews on trip advisor and am trying to figure out which one is the best for me based on the beach. I realize there are other hotels right on the beach in Isla Verde but these two fit my budget best.
All comments are welcome!
Thanks for your help!
Isla Verde Hotel-Puerto Rico
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 Family with infants/toddlers
- 5 Ferry to Rum Point
- 6 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 9 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 10 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 11 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 12 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 15 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 16 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 17 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 18 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 19 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 20 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 21 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 22 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 23 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 24 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 25 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report