I am looking at two hotels in Isla Verde-The Hampton Inn & Suites and the Embassy Suites. Both are not on the beach but within walking distance to the beach.
I am a big beach person. Most vacations I am on the beach from 9am to 5p. Is one hotel closer to the beach than the other? Does one have better beach access? I read the reviews on trip advisor and am trying to figure out which one is the best for me based on the beach. I realize there are other hotels right on the beach in Isla Verde but these two fit my budget best.
All comments are welcome!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Maarten with older teens
- 2 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 3 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 4 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 5 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 6 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 7 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 8 Looking for destination suggestions
- 9 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 10 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 13 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 14 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 15 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 16 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 17 Any suggestions??
- 18 Gustavia stay
- 19 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 20 My week in Guadeloupe
- 21 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 22 Which Island?
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 25 Freeport, Bahamas