Just wondering if topless sunbathing is acceptable on the beaches in Puerto Rico. If acceptable, is it very prevalent? I don't want to be the only one, but I do enjoy it and can't do it in much of the USA. Maybe, therefore, not in Puerto Rico either?
Is topless sunbathing allowed on beaches in Puerto Rico?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 2 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 3 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 8 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 9 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 10 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 11 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 12 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 13 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 14 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 17 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 18 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada