Just wondering if topless sunbathing is acceptable on the beaches in Puerto Rico. If acceptable, is it very prevalent? I don't want to be the only one, but I do enjoy it and can't do it in much of the USA. Maybe, therefore, not in Puerto Rico either?
Is topless sunbathing allowed on beaches in Puerto Rico?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 2 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 3 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 4 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 5 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 8 Best island for a villa rental
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 13 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 14 Punta Cana?
- 15 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 16 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 17 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 18 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 19 Advice needed
- 20 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 21 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 22 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 23 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 24 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 25 Bahamas or Republic of Panama