We are still in search of a resort to go that pleases the whole family. My requirement is wide, white beaches and crystal clear calm water. The web photos of Beaches Negril look fabulous, but I also know they can be photoshopped! I would love opinions on this and the resort . If nada, then maybe another resort? I wish I could take Iberostar Rose Hall and move it to Negril beach, but I have to find one comparable. The Montego Bay beach looked too narrow and the reviews about it has made me start looking elsewhere.
Is the beach at Beaches Negril as nice as pictures?
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica