My husband has business in Trinidad and would like me to join him there for 2 days and then take a ferry? to Tobago for 5 days. My preference is to spend that $900+ dollars in plane fare on a future trip to Anguilla where the beaches are supposed to be fabulous. I understand that the coral reefs in Tobago are spoiled and that snorkeling is not very good now. Are there are beach hotels worth looking in to? I welcome any advise.
Is the $900.00+ fare to Tobago worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos