I dunno. This fall (mid- to late-October), my husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and we want to get away for a long weekend. We went to St. martin all those many moons ago, but we sort of want to try something new. We love St. John, but want to save a return trip for our kids. we want a grown up feel (no kids, remember!), sort of a sexy vibe, nice beaches, good restaurants and gambling is a plus. One most scores, from what I can research St. Bart is the ticket. But I worry it might be, well, snobby and elite feeling, too? That will bum me out. I live in NYC, so I'm no stranger to upscale, but I want to feel comfortably relaxed amid my luxuries, if you know what I mean. any thoughts out there on whether St. Barts fits the ticket for us?
Is St. bart romantic, but low-key enuf?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014