I dunno. This fall (mid- to late-October), my husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and we want to get away for a long weekend. We went to St. martin all those many moons ago, but we sort of want to try something new. We love St. John, but want to save a return trip for our kids. we want a grown up feel (no kids, remember!), sort of a sexy vibe, nice beaches, good restaurants and gambling is a plus. One most scores, from what I can research St. Bart is the ticket. But I worry it might be, well, snobby and elite feeling, too? That will bum me out. I live in NYC, so I'm no stranger to upscale, but I want to feel comfortably relaxed amid my luxuries, if you know what I mean. any thoughts out there on whether St. Barts fits the ticket for us?
Is St. bart romantic, but low-key enuf?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Carribean vacation with infant
- 3 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 4 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 9 things to do in Nassau
- 10 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 11 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas