I dunno. This fall (mid- to late-October), my husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and we want to get away for a long weekend. We went to St. martin all those many moons ago, but we sort of want to try something new. We love St. John, but want to save a return trip for our kids. we want a grown up feel (no kids, remember!), sort of a sexy vibe, nice beaches, good restaurants and gambling is a plus. One most scores, from what I can research St. Bart is the ticket. But I worry it might be, well, snobby and elite feeling, too? That will bum me out. I live in NYC, so I'm no stranger to upscale, but I want to feel comfortably relaxed amid my luxuries, if you know what I mean. any thoughts out there on whether St. Barts fits the ticket for us?
Is St. bart romantic, but low-key enuf?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 2 Chef on Turks and Caicos?
- 3 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 4 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 5 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 9 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 10 Money in Jamaica
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 13 Barbado Car rental
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 16 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 17 Death in Paradise
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 dominican republic
- 23 Summer family vacation
- 24 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 25 Puerto Rico Hotels