I dunno. This fall (mid- to late-October), my husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and we want to get away for a long weekend. We went to St. martin all those many moons ago, but we sort of want to try something new. We love St. John, but want to save a return trip for our kids. we want a grown up feel (no kids, remember!), sort of a sexy vibe, nice beaches, good restaurants and gambling is a plus. One most scores, from what I can research St. Bart is the ticket. But I worry it might be, well, snobby and elite feeling, too? That will bum me out. I live in NYC, so I'm no stranger to upscale, but I want to feel comfortably relaxed amid my luxuries, if you know what I mean. any thoughts out there on whether St. Barts fits the ticket for us?
Is St. bart romantic, but low-key enuf?
- 1 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 2 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 3 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica