Going to Cuba in October this year, does anyone know if it's still rainy season then.
Any good restarants in Trinadad?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 3 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 6 St. Croix
- 7 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 10 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 11 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 12 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 13 Island Hopping
- 14 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 15 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 16 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Havana restaurants
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 21 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 22 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 23 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 24 Getting away in June
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!