My husband and I have decided to leave the toddler home one more time and take a couple-only vacation. This past year we did San Fran, which we loved, so next year I'd like to go somewhere warm. We aren't snorkelers or scuba divers, although we have snorkeled before, and while my husband is a golfer, he works in the industry and doesn't want to golf on vacation. We do like the beach and just relaxing, but what we loved about our honeymoon to Maui was the ability to do nothing, or to go explore the island and see some of the "real" island, and not just the resort. Barbados sounds like it has a lot to see. Is there anything I should know before booking a trip there?
Is Barbados as wonderful as it seems?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 3 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 4 Punta Cana?
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 7 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 8 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 9 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 10 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 11 Advice needed
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 16 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 19 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 20 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 21 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 22 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 23 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 24 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 25 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?