My husband and I have decided to leave the toddler home one more time and take a couple-only vacation. This past year we did San Fran, which we loved, so next year I'd like to go somewhere warm. We aren't snorkelers or scuba divers, although we have snorkeled before, and while my husband is a golfer, he works in the industry and doesn't want to golf on vacation. We do like the beach and just relaxing, but what we loved about our honeymoon to Maui was the ability to do nothing, or to go explore the island and see some of the "real" island, and not just the resort. Barbados sounds like it has a lot to see. Is there anything I should know before booking a trip there?
Is Barbados as wonderful as it seems?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 4 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 7 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba