My husband and I have decided to leave the toddler home one more time and take a couple-only vacation. This past year we did San Fran, which we loved, so next year I'd like to go somewhere warm. We aren't snorkelers or scuba divers, although we have snorkeled before, and while my husband is a golfer, he works in the industry and doesn't want to golf on vacation. We do like the beach and just relaxing, but what we loved about our honeymoon to Maui was the ability to do nothing, or to go explore the island and see some of the "real" island, and not just the resort. Barbados sounds like it has a lot to see. Is there anything I should know before booking a trip there?
Is Barbados as wonderful as it seems?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?