My husband and I have decided to leave the toddler home one more time and take a couple-only vacation. This past year we did San Fran, which we loved, so next year I'd like to go somewhere warm. We aren't snorkelers or scuba divers, although we have snorkeled before, and while my husband is a golfer, he works in the industry and doesn't want to golf on vacation. We do like the beach and just relaxing, but what we loved about our honeymoon to Maui was the ability to do nothing, or to go explore the island and see some of the "real" island, and not just the resort. Barbados sounds like it has a lot to see. Is there anything I should know before booking a trip there?
Is Barbados as wonderful as it seems?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?