My husband and I will be going with our "kids" and their spouse and friend on a vacation in August. So it will be us (mid-50s) plus 4 who are about 30 yrs old. We are thinking about a cruise from NYC to Bermuda. We wonder if a cruise is better than a hotel, as lodging and meals are included. Does anyone have any thoughts on this idea? I'm also wondering if Bermuda will be fun for their age, as I'm sure they will enjoy night life and a lively beach. We have also considered Aruba, but thought this might different than our previous cruises to Cayman, St Maarten, etc.
Is a Bermuda cruise a good vacation idea for 30 year olds???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro