My husband and I will be going with our "kids" and their spouse and friend on a vacation in August. So it will be us (mid-50s) plus 4 who are about 30 yrs old. We are thinking about a cruise from NYC to Bermuda. We wonder if a cruise is better than a hotel, as lodging and meals are included. Does anyone have any thoughts on this idea? I'm also wondering if Bermuda will be fun for their age, as I'm sure they will enjoy night life and a lively beach. We have also considered Aruba, but thought this might different than our previous cruises to Cayman, St Maarten, etc.
Is a Bermuda cruise a good vacation idea for 30 year olds???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 2 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency