I will be travelling to Trinidad & Tobago for 10 days from Feb 14th. I would like to spend two of these days in St Vincent (Flights seem very reasonable!). I am in the initial stages of my trip, and am looking for suggestions in terms of BUDGET accomodations and itineraries. Are most of the beaches in Tobago? How hard is it to get there from Trinidad? I know this is close to Carnival time - any activities in relation to this going on?
Any Help is truly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 2 Tortola next week
- 3 Summer trip
- 4 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 DR vs. Mexico
- 7 Surf Fly Fishing
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Christmas 2017
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 13 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 14 All inclusive
- 15 BVI trip questions
- 16 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 family resort ideas?
- 21 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 24 First time to Puerto Rico
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure