I will be travelling to Trinidad & Tobago for 10 days from Feb 14th. I would like to spend two of these days in St Vincent (Flights seem very reasonable!). I am in the initial stages of my trip, and am looking for suggestions in terms of BUDGET accomodations and itineraries. Are most of the beaches in Tobago? How hard is it to get there from Trinidad? I know this is close to Carnival time - any activities in relation to this going on?
Any Help is truly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 신천지불새 ♥♥접속:'kss998.com'♥♥
- 2 토토총판 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 3 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 5 days in Havana
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 15 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 18 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 19 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 20 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 Scrub Island Resort
- 23 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 24 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 25 Wedding Destinations???