I will be travelling to Trinidad & Tobago for 10 days from Feb 14th. I would like to spend two of these days in St Vincent (Flights seem very reasonable!). I am in the initial stages of my trip, and am looking for suggestions in terms of BUDGET accomodations and itineraries. Are most of the beaches in Tobago? How hard is it to get there from Trinidad? I know this is close to Carnival time - any activities in relation to this going on?
Any Help is truly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/
- 2 when to visit barbados
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 5 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 6 Help on choosing where to visit
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 which island?
- 9 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 10 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 11 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 12 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 13 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 14 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 15 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 16 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 17 Cuba in November
- 18 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 19 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 20 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 21 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 22 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 23 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 25 Tennis in Aruba question