hi! I am looking for advice on internet cafes and resturants in St. Georges especially but elsewhere on the island as well. Any suggestions? I have read a great deal about expensive restuarants but would really appreciate advice on more reasonable places. Put it this way....I'd like to stay under $6 US a person for lunch and $15 US for dinner. So- can you help me?
internet cafes and resturants
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Wedding Help!
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 8 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 9 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach