hi! I am looking for advice on internet cafes and resturants in St. Georges especially but elsewhere on the island as well. Any suggestions? I have read a great deal about expensive restuarants but would really appreciate advice on more reasonable places. Put it this way....I'd like to stay under $6 US a person for lunch and $15 US for dinner. So- can you help me?
internet cafes and resturants
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 2 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 5 Jamaica help!
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 7 2 weeks in cuba
- 8 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 9 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 10 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 11 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 12 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 13 Jamaica
- 14 Jamaica all inclusive
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 17 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 20 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 21 Why Barbados?
- 22 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 23 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 24 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 25 Half Moon in Jamaica