We are travelling on 1st May 2 days at the Plaza and 10 days in Las Brisas. Has anyone any info on these hotels. Also in Havana a good place to eat and drink please. My husband is not a good flyer, are the internal flights OK. I have heard that the beach in Guardalavaca isn't the best? Is this true? If so is there a nicer one nearby.
Internal Flights? Are they safe? + Hotel Las Brisas in Guardalavaca and Plaza in Havana
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 5 St.Thomas St. John
- 6 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 7 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 8 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 10 June vacation trip for guys
- 11 Which island to visit???
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 14 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 15 Honeymoon Help!
- 16 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 17 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 18 Grand Cayman
- 19 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 20 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 21 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 22 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 23 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 24 quiet and relaxing
- 25 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay