We are travelling on 1st May 2 days at the Plaza and 10 days in Las Brisas. Has anyone any info on these hotels. Also in Havana a good place to eat and drink please. My husband is not a good flyer, are the internal flights OK. I have heard that the beach in Guardalavaca isn't the best? Is this true? If so is there a nicer one nearby.
Internal Flights? Are they safe? + Hotel Las Brisas in Guardalavaca and Plaza in Havana
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 4 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???