Hi all, I am hoping to get some help on deciding where to go for a family vacation. My husband and kids have never been outside the US and really never a vacation. I have traveled quite a bit but not for years. I have been to Europe and to Brazil and most of the US. We are planning a trip over Christmas this year. My girls will be 18,16 and 15. My son may possibly go and he is 20. Our dream is Jamaica and to do an all inclusive so we don't have to worry about costs when we are on vacation. We are not really interested in much more than relaxing, swimming, eating, drinking and just enjoying life. Nightlife is not really a necessity, as far as dancing, but would love to sit around a fire and have a few cocktails. We don't have a set budget as of yet, nothing exorbitant, but know we will get what we pay for. Any ideas? We are open to any and all thoughts Thanks
Input wanted for family vacation with teenage girls
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Caribbean with grown kids
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 5 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 6 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 7 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 8 Driving in Aurba
- 9 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Barbados question where to stay
- 12 Barbados Ferry Service
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 15 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 16 Restaurant in Aruba
- 17 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 18 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 19 Providenciales Airport
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba
- 21 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 22 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 23 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Quick getaway help!