Hi all, I am hoping to get some help on deciding where to go for a family vacation. My husband and kids have never been outside the US and really never a vacation. I have traveled quite a bit but not for years. I have been to Europe and to Brazil and most of the US. We are planning a trip over Christmas this year. My girls will be 18,16 and 15. My son may possibly go and he is 20. Our dream is Jamaica and to do an all inclusive so we don't have to worry about costs when we are on vacation. We are not really interested in much more than relaxing, swimming, eating, drinking and just enjoying life. Nightlife is not really a necessity, as far as dancing, but would love to sit around a fire and have a few cocktails. We don't have a set budget as of yet, nothing exorbitant, but know we will get what we pay for. Any ideas? We are open to any and all thoughts Thanks
Input wanted for family vacation with teenage girls
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 4 Best island for early to mid November
- 5 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?