I need some advice. I've always wanted to go to Havana. Love the music et el. I'm planning a very long business trip to States + Canada and decided to take a WELL DESERVED 1 week break. My last stop in the States will be New York. I was advised to go to Havana from New York via Nassau. I plan to go in August 8-15. There might be a 1 day in Nassau.
1)What is the most effective route from New York?
2)Would any of you recommend the online vacation packages offered on ways2cuba.com? I'm considering the 7 day tour: Havana-Santiago one.
3)If I have to stay in Nassau for 1 night- what is the best/and safe thing to do for a single woman travelling on her own?
4) Any additional advice would be much appreciated.
Ps: I am South African.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two