I need some advice. I've always wanted to go to Havana. Love the music et el. I'm planning a very long business trip to States + Canada and decided to take a WELL DESERVED 1 week break. My last stop in the States will be New York. I was advised to go to Havana from New York via Nassau. I plan to go in August 8-15. There might be a 1 day in Nassau.
1)What is the most effective route from New York?
2)Would any of you recommend the online vacation packages offered on ways2cuba.com? I'm considering the 7 day tour: Havana-Santiago one.
3)If I have to stay in Nassau for 1 night- what is the best/and safe thing to do for a single woman travelling on her own?
4) Any additional advice would be much appreciated.
Ps: I am South African.
Information and travel tips needed for vacation in Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 3 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!