I need some advice. I've always wanted to go to Havana. Love the music et el. I'm planning a very long business trip to States + Canada and decided to take a WELL DESERVED 1 week break. My last stop in the States will be New York. I was advised to go to Havana from New York via Nassau. I plan to go in August 8-15. There might be a 1 day in Nassau.
1)What is the most effective route from New York?
2)Would any of you recommend the online vacation packages offered on ways2cuba.com? I'm considering the 7 day tour: Havana-Santiago one.
3)If I have to stay in Nassau for 1 night- what is the best/and safe thing to do for a single woman travelling on her own?
4) Any additional advice would be much appreciated.
Ps: I am South African.
Information and travel tips needed for vacation in Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Punta Cana excursions
- 4 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 5 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 6 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?