I need some advice. I've always wanted to go to Havana. Love the music et el. I'm planning a very long business trip to States + Canada and decided to take a WELL DESERVED 1 week break. My last stop in the States will be New York. I was advised to go to Havana from New York via Nassau. I plan to go in August 8-15. There might be a 1 day in Nassau.
1)What is the most effective route from New York?
2)Would any of you recommend the online vacation packages offered on ways2cuba.com? I'm considering the 7 day tour: Havana-Santiago one.
3)If I have to stay in Nassau for 1 night- what is the best/and safe thing to do for a single woman travelling on her own?
4) Any additional advice would be much appreciated.
Ps: I am South African.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma