My husband and I are planning a delayed honeymoon 7 day cruise. My first cruise, his second. We leave San Juan to Aruba for 1-1/2 days, on to Willemstad, Curaco, to Tortola, St. Thomas and back to San Juan. I would like information about this particular cruise line and the best places on each island to see. We enjoy the beaches, scenic views and of course SHOPPING! Any information we can get will help us with our vacation. Thanks!
Info needed on Norwegian Dream Southern Caribbean Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 2 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?