We are looking to travel in early March to a place that is low cost (flight) from Seattle and are looking for suggestions for a good place in the Caribbean islands. We are not really interested in the usual tourist spots and beaches, more in the culture and way of life.
We are hoping that by avoiding much in demand places we get a lower cost flight ticket. Any island suggestions would be great
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 2 Move to bahamas
- 3 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 4 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 5 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 6 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!