We are looking to travel in early March to a place that is low cost (flight) from Seattle and are looking for suggestions for a good place in the Caribbean islands. We are not really interested in the usual tourist spots and beaches, more in the culture and way of life.
We are hoping that by avoiding much in demand places we get a lower cost flight ticket. Any island suggestions would be great
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Boat Charter in BVI
- 2 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 3 Island with golf
- 4 Anniversary Trip Options
- 5 2 Days in Dominica
- 6 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 7 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 8 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 11 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 12 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 13 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 14 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 15 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 16 Choosing an island
- 17 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 18 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 19 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 20 cabarete, dominican republic
- 21 First time Santo Domingo
- 22 20th anniversary
- 23 St. Bart's
- 24 Bahamas girls trip
- 25 Advice on choosing an island...