We are looking to travel in early March to a place that is low cost (flight) from Seattle and are looking for suggestions for a good place in the Caribbean islands. We are not really interested in the usual tourist spots and beaches, more in the culture and way of life.
We are hoping that by avoiding much in demand places we get a lower cost flight ticket. Any island suggestions would be great
Inexpensive and non touristy trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?