Going with husband for 1 week without our 4 & 1 yo....for past 10 years have gone solely to cap Juluca, cuisinart & malli on Anguilla & st. Barts as well..But we are looking for something different. Love gorgeous near-empty beaches, beautiful surroundings, great food, dont need nightlife, cant stand anything remotely touristy, prefer upscale clientele, but very low/key/unpretentious type of atmosphere, not so 'sceny' at the same time we need 'infrastructure' like a great fitness center, Internet access (for my work, fax machine etc.) & love marble-like fancy accomodations-have looked into a few places & the rooms seem sort of 'blah'....? Any advice. Prob. dont want to spend more than 900/night.... ideas?
Ill Describe Us-which Resort should we go to?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 3 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 4 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 5 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?