I would like to plan a trip for our family to one island in the Carribean/Bahamas, and I am wondering if you had to pick just one island, which one would it be? We won't spend all the time at the resort, as a matter of fact, we want to see the culture, history and whatever else the island has to offer. Which island would you say has the richest culture/history for a tourist to explore?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/addex-iq/
- 3 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 7 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 8 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 9 Looking for destination suggestions
- 10 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 11 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 12 Any suggestions??
- 13 Gustavia stay
- 14 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 15 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 16 My week in Guadeloupe
- 17 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 20 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 21 Freeport, Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 23 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 24 Freeport Hotel
- 25 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone