I would like to plan a trip for our family to one island in the Carribean/Bahamas, and I am wondering if you had to pick just one island, which one would it be? We won't spend all the time at the resort, as a matter of fact, we want to see the culture, history and whatever else the island has to offer. Which island would you say has the richest culture/history for a tourist to explore?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HOW TO MAKE MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS
- 2 Birthday Celebration
- 3 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 4 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 DR - All inclusive
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 9 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 10 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 11 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 12 Late May Trip
- 13 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 14 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Cheers to Beers!
- 17 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 New Years Eve / St John
- 20 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 21 Island Choice
- 22 Aruba Car Rental
- 23 If we loved Cayman...
- 24 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 25 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers