I would like to plan a trip for our family to one island in the Carribean/Bahamas, and I am wondering if you had to pick just one island, which one would it be? We won't spend all the time at the resort, as a matter of fact, we want to see the culture, history and whatever else the island has to offer. Which island would you say has the richest culture/history for a tourist to explore?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 7 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 8 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 11 Weather in Nov
- 12 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 13 Fishing for ideas
- 14 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 15 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 First time cruiser to USVI
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 20 Restaurants in Aruba
- 21 long enough layover in SJU?
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Confused what to chose
- 24 Bermuda in Late August
- 25 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?