I would like to plan a trip for our family to one island in the Carribean/Bahamas, and I am wondering if you had to pick just one island, which one would it be? We won't spend all the time at the resort, as a matter of fact, we want to see the culture, history and whatever else the island has to offer. Which island would you say has the richest culture/history for a tourist to explore?
If you had to pick one island...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 2 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 3 Jamaica help!
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 5 2 weeks in cuba
- 6 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 7 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 8 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 9 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 10 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 11 Jamaica
- 12 Jamaica all inclusive
- 13 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 14 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 15 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 16 Cuba Opening Up
- 17 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 18 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 21 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 22 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 23 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 24 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 25 Just back from The Somerset