Hi everyone! I just got laid off and I am going on a trip to decompress! I am single, an active woman, will be traveling alone and thought I would query the travel gurus...If cost did not matter, where would you go in the CARIBBEAN and why? What would you do? I am thinking I will take a week to 10 days to chill, rest, take yoga, hike, swim and eat. Any suggestions for a single, active soul seeking, stressed young lady???? My mind in on St Barts, St Maarten, Grenada and Martinique....Thanks ALL, StarShine
If the cost was not a factor, where would you go to decompress tomorrow?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Family with infants/toddlers
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 11 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 14 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 17 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 18 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 19 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 20 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 21 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 22 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 23 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 24 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 25 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities