Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
If I love Grand Case ...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tons of people are buzzing about Life Plus extract
- 2 50+ where to dance?
- 3 dominican republic
- 4 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 5 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 St Martin
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Resort villa suggestions
- 13 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 14 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 15 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 16 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 17 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 18 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 19 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 20 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 23 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 24 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!