Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 2 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 6 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 7 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 8 Honeymoon August 2016
- 9 Canadian money exchange ??
- 10 Help choosing an island
- 11 Safe, family friendly Island
- 12 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 13 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 14 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Vieques Island
- 17 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 18 Best island for food and beaches
- 19 Cuba tour companies
- 20 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 21 Resort rent out for wedding
- 22 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 23 St. Croix
- 24 Hotel on Turks
- 25 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico