Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID cards,permits,degrees etc
- 2 Cuba tour companies
- 3 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 7 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Weather in Nov
- 10 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 11 Fishing for ideas
- 12 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 13 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 First time cruiser to USVI
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 19 Restaurants in Aruba
- 20 long enough layover in SJU?
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Confused what to chose
- 23 Bermuda in Late August
- 24 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 25 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas