Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 2 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 5 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 6 Living in the Caribbean
- 7 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 8 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 13 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 14 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 15 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 16 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 17 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 18 St. Croix
- 19 St Kitts & Irma
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Nassau safety
- 25 Family Vac in March