Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Q/WeChat2727586870密歇根州立大学MSU文凭毕业证成绩单学历认证Michigan State University
- 2 Nassau temp late Jan
- 3 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 4 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 5 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 6 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 7 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 8 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 9 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 10 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 11 West Coast US and Carribean
- 12 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 15 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 16 Transportation to Exuma
- 17 St. John USVI
- 18 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?
- 19 Tour advice
- 20 Help with where to staty- last minute Sept trip Eluethera
- 21 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 22 Cuba itinerary
- 23 Chicago to Caribbean with toddler
- 24 Puerto Plata-hotel recommendations and things to do
- 25 Puerto Plata/Playa Dorado/things to do/security/travelling about??