Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 2 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 3 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 4 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 5 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 6 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 13 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 14 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 16 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 19 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 20 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 21 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 22 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 23 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 24 all inclusive advice
- 25 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos