Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 4 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 5 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 6 Safest Islands for Us?
- 7 Bermuda in February or March
- 8 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 9 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 10 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 11 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Narrowing it down
- 15 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 16 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 17 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 18 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 19 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 20 Destination Wedding
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 23 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 24 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba