Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 3 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Cuba in November
- 8 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Tennis in Aruba question
- 14 christmas in the caribbean
- 15 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 16 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 17 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 18 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 19 Jamaica
- 20 Money in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 23 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 24 Atlantis in Nassau
- 25 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis