Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 아시안카지노✍【ϡϡ EWS73.COM ϡϡ】✍아시안카지노
- 2 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 3 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 4 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 5 Cuba in 5 days?
- 6 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 9 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 12 turks caicos
- 13 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 14 Curacao
- 15 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 16 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 17 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 18 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 19 Groupon Tours
- 20 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 21 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 22 Location
- 23 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 24 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 25 Private tours in Cuba