We are considering a 3 night trip in early December. We want a non-stop flight from NYC and don't want to travel far once we reach our destination. We are looking for good food, a fun atmosphere, nice beach and easy to get around. We would consider a large chain hotel or small intimate B&B type but would like to spend around $200-$250 per night. We like local restaurants that we can walk to from the hotel or take a taxi. We have been to St. Martin and would go back and stay in Grand Case to be close to all the great restaurants. Puerto Rico and St. Thomas are other options but we have never been to either. Would either of these places provide what we are looking for? Any other suggestions?
ideas for a quick caribbean get away
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs