I am considering going to Iberostar Tucan but I keep reading on Trip Adviser about how uncomfortable the beds are. I have back issues and will be miserable on an old, hard mattress. Someone wrote that I should request a mattress topper. Has anyone done this and how was the quality of it? I am also considering the Azul Sensatori, which has better beds, but I will have my family w/ 3 teens w/ me and the Iberostar just looks more fun and interesting. Any thoughts?
Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 1 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 2 Where to go??
- 3 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 4 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great