Hi, I desperately need help between 2 resorts for our upcoming honeymoon. We were thinking about either Iberostar Grand Bavaro in Punta cana or Iberostar Grand Paraiso in Riviera Maya. We are going in October(I know about hurricane season but we will get travelers insurance) Or, other than hawaii or aruba, any other suggestions for an AI, in october? We are flying from Pittsburgh and want to spend no more than $5k max for everything. We are looking for great food, lots of drinks, mediocre nightlife, and a lot of relaxation. All and any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a million!
iberostar or other resorts? honeymoon help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014