We're a big family looking to travel to cuba in May to get away for about a week. We are looking at IB Daquiri. Has anyone stayed here? Any reviews would be helpful. if you havn't stayed here, where would you recommend in Cuba???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 2 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 5 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 8 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 9 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 10 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 11 Tipping at AI
- 12 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 13 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 14 Traveling Solo
- 15 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 16 A Volcanic Paradise
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 19 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 20 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 21 St. Kitts, the details
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 24 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 25 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old