I am planning to travel to Cuba in Oct-Nov this year and was wanting to get some basic info before I start planning the trip. Firstly is this a good time of year to go weatherwise (ie its not hurricane season is it and is it hot enough to go to the beach ?)
Secondly I am a 34 yr old single female travelling alone and don't speak spanish. Do you recommend independent travel or an organised tour ? I have decided that I would prefer to stay in a Casa Particular rather than a hotel to get more of an authentic Cuban experience but since I only have 2 weeks can you advise which cities/areas are a must see. I love to dance Salsa and love the beach so those are my two minimum requirements. I am open to anything else that is traditionally Cuban.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 2 Curacao
- 3 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 4 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 5 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 6 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 7 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 10 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 11 Location
- 12 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 13 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 14 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 15 turks caicos
- 16 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 17 Private tours in Cuba
- 18 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 19 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 20 Bahamas girls trip
- 21 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 22 Cuba Tour Companies
- 23 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 24 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 25 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite