I am planning to travel to Cuba in Oct-Nov this year and was wanting to get some basic info before I start planning the trip. Firstly is this a good time of year to go weatherwise (ie its not hurricane season is it and is it hot enough to go to the beach ?)
Secondly I am a 34 yr old single female travelling alone and don't speak spanish. Do you recommend independent travel or an organised tour ? I have decided that I would prefer to stay in a Casa Particular rather than a hotel to get more of an authentic Cuban experience but since I only have 2 weeks can you advise which cities/areas are a must see. I love to dance Salsa and love the beach so those are my two minimum requirements. I am open to anything else that is traditionally Cuban.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 6 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 7 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 10 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 11 Cuba in November
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 14 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 15 50th Birthday with Family
- 16 Birthday Celebration
- 17 DR - All inclusive
- 18 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 19 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 20 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 21 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 22 Late May Trip
- 23 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 24 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous