I am planning to travel to Cuba in Oct-Nov this year and was wanting to get some basic info before I start planning the trip. Firstly is this a good time of year to go weatherwise (ie its not hurricane season is it and is it hot enough to go to the beach ?)
Secondly I am a 34 yr old single female travelling alone and don't speak spanish. Do you recommend independent travel or an organised tour ? I have decided that I would prefer to stay in a Casa Particular rather than a hotel to get more of an authentic Cuban experience but since I only have 2 weeks can you advise which cities/areas are a must see. I love to dance Salsa and love the beach so those are my two minimum requirements. I am open to anything else that is traditionally Cuban.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda in February or March
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 3 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 4 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 5 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 6 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 8 Safest Islands for Us?
- 9 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 10 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 11 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 12 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 15 Narrowing it down
- 16 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 17 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 18 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 19 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire