I am planning to travel to Cuba in Oct-Nov this year and was wanting to get some basic info before I start planning the trip. Firstly is this a good time of year to go weatherwise (ie its not hurricane season is it and is it hot enough to go to the beach ?)
Secondly I am a 34 yr old single female travelling alone and don't speak spanish. Do you recommend independent travel or an organised tour ? I have decided that I would prefer to stay in a Casa Particular rather than a hotel to get more of an authentic Cuban experience but since I only have 2 weeks can you advise which cities/areas are a must see. I love to dance Salsa and love the beach so those are my two minimum requirements. I am open to anything else that is traditionally Cuban.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 How to get to Havanna
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios