I am planning to travel to Cuba in Oct-Nov this year and was wanting to get some basic info before I start planning the trip. Firstly is this a good time of year to go weatherwise (ie its not hurricane season is it and is it hot enough to go to the beach ?)
Secondly I am a 34 yr old single female travelling alone and don't speak spanish. Do you recommend independent travel or an organised tour ? I have decided that I would prefer to stay in a Casa Particular rather than a hotel to get more of an authentic Cuban experience but since I only have 2 weeks can you advise which cities/areas are a must see. I love to dance Salsa and love the beach so those are my two minimum requirements. I am open to anything else that is traditionally Cuban.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba