I am planning to travel to Cuba in Oct-Nov this year and was wanting to get some basic info before I start planning the trip. Firstly is this a good time of year to go weatherwise (ie its not hurricane season is it and is it hot enough to go to the beach ?)
Secondly I am a 34 yr old single female travelling alone and don't speak spanish. Do you recommend independent travel or an organised tour ? I have decided that I would prefer to stay in a Casa Particular rather than a hotel to get more of an authentic Cuban experience but since I only have 2 weeks can you advise which cities/areas are a must see. I love to dance Salsa and love the beach so those are my two minimum requirements. I am open to anything else that is traditionally Cuban.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 2 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 3 Havana
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Barbados-how about this place?
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 19 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency