My fiancee and I are planning a June 1999 trip to Jack Tar (St. Kitts) and we have several questions:
What sort of evening entertainment do they have?
Do they supply beach chairs?
Can you rent beach chairs?
Do they supply beach or pool towels?
Do they change the buffet or is it the same every day?
How extensive is the menu?
What is the appropriate attire for Garden Restaurant?
What is the appropriate attire for the sit-down Italian restaurant?
Is the rainforest excursion with Greg's Safari?
If you are going to be away from the resort for the day, can they provide a packed lunch to take with you?
Thanks for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 3 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 6 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 7 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 40 min layover in CLT
- 10 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 11 Atlantis 1 day
- 12 Atlantis on a budget
- 13 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 14 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 15 St. Barts
- 16 Buses in Aruba
- 17 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 18 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 19 Stingray City Tour
- 20 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 21 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 24 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring
- 25 Cuba | Havana,Varadero 2017