My fiancee and I are planning a June 1999 trip to Jack Tar (St. Kitts) and we have several questions:
What sort of evening entertainment do they have?
Do they supply beach chairs?
Can you rent beach chairs?
Do they supply beach or pool towels?
Do they change the buffet or is it the same every day?
How extensive is the menu?
What is the appropriate attire for Garden Restaurant?
What is the appropriate attire for the sit-down Italian restaurant?
Is the rainforest excursion with Greg's Safari?
If you are going to be away from the resort for the day, can they provide a packed lunch to take with you?
Thanks for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 4 Choosing the Right Island
- 5 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 6 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 7 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 8 Aruba help!
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Planning a three week trip
- 11 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 12 Casa Karma
- 13 Honeymoon - please help!
- 14 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 18 Cuba: February 2016
- 19 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 20 Cuba for Americans
- 21 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 23 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 24 Where to live
- 25 Do Not Fly Cape Air to Virgin Gorda