My fiancee and I are planning a June 1999 trip to Jack Tar (St. Kitts) and we have several questions:
What sort of evening entertainment do they have?
Do they supply beach chairs?
Can you rent beach chairs?
Do they supply beach or pool towels?
Do they change the buffet or is it the same every day?
How extensive is the menu?
What is the appropriate attire for Garden Restaurant?
What is the appropriate attire for the sit-down Italian restaurant?
Is the rainforest excursion with Greg's Safari?
If you are going to be away from the resort for the day, can they provide a packed lunch to take with you?
Thanks for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 4 Looking for destination suggestions
- 5 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 6 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 7 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 8 Any suggestions??
- 9 Gustavia stay
- 10 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 11 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 12 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 13 My week in Guadeloupe
- 14 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 15 Which Island?
- 16 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 17 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 18 Freeport, Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 20 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 21 Freeport Hotel
- 22 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 23 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 24 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 25 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!