My fiancee and I are planning a June 1999 trip to Jack Tar (St. Kitts) and we have several questions:
What sort of evening entertainment do they have?
Do they supply beach chairs?
Can you rent beach chairs?
Do they supply beach or pool towels?
Do they change the buffet or is it the same every day?
How extensive is the menu?
What is the appropriate attire for Garden Restaurant?
What is the appropriate attire for the sit-down Italian restaurant?
Is the rainforest excursion with Greg's Safari?
If you are going to be away from the resort for the day, can they provide a packed lunch to take with you?
Thanks for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Birthday Celebration
- 2 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 3 DR - All inclusive
- 4 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 5 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 9 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 10 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 11 Late May Trip
- 12 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 13 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Cheers to Beers!
- 16 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 17 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 18 New Years Eve / St John
- 19 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 20 Island Choice
- 21 Aruba Car Rental
- 22 If we loved Cayman...
- 23 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 24 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 25 For the bluest water and whitest sand?