My fiancee and I are planning a June 1999 trip to Jack Tar (St. Kitts) and we have several questions:
What sort of evening entertainment do they have?
Do they supply beach chairs?
Can you rent beach chairs?
Do they supply beach or pool towels?
Do they change the buffet or is it the same every day?
How extensive is the menu?
What is the appropriate attire for Garden Restaurant?
What is the appropriate attire for the sit-down Italian restaurant?
Is the rainforest excursion with Greg's Safari?
If you are going to be away from the resort for the day, can they provide a packed lunch to take with you?
Thanks for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 2 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 3 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 4 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 5 Safest Islands for Us?
- 6 Bermuda in February or March
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 9 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 10 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Narrowing it down
- 15 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 16 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 17 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 18 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 19 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 20 Destination Wedding
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 23 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 24 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba