My fiancee and I are planning a June 1999 trip to Jack Tar (St. Kitts) and we have several questions:
What sort of evening entertainment do they have?
Do they supply beach chairs?
Can you rent beach chairs?
Do they supply beach or pool towels?
Do they change the buffet or is it the same every day?
How extensive is the menu?
What is the appropriate attire for Garden Restaurant?
What is the appropriate attire for the sit-down Italian restaurant?
Is the rainforest excursion with Greg's Safari?
If you are going to be away from the resort for the day, can they provide a packed lunch to take with you?
Thanks for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 2 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 3 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 Bahamas help
- 6 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 7 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 8 Vacation suggestion, please
- 9 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 12 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 13 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 14 New Destination
- 15 aruba planning advice
- 16 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 17 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 18 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March