On the Four Seasons Nevis website it says the resort is closed until April 2009 due to hurricane damage.
Were other hotels on St. Kitts affected by hurricane damage? We were looking into hotels on St. Kitts and none of them seem to mention hurricane damage. Any comments/help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy genuine biometric passport,id card,driving license,visas,.diplomes.
- 2 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 3 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 4 Gustavia stay
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 7 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 8 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 9 My week in Guadeloupe
- 10 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 15 Freeport, Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 17 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 18 Any suggestions??
- 19 Freeport Hotel
- 20 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 21 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 22 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 23 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 24 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 25 USVI entry/exit requirements