We're planning a honeymoon trip to Curacao in mid-September. Can anyone tell me how windy the island is? I've heard stories about Aruba being quite windy and want to know if Curacao is the same.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 5 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 6 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 10 50th Birthday with Family
- 11 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?