We're planning a honeymoon trip to Curacao in mid-September. Can anyone tell me how windy the island is? I've heard stories about Aruba being quite windy and want to know if Curacao is the same.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Saving a Caribbean Island
- 2 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 3 Choosing between Ritz and Hyatt in Aruba
- 4 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 5 Caribbean holiday in December
- 6 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 9 Barbados vs Grenada
- 10 need ideas
- 11 epor several zers said early indi
- 12 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 13 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 14 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 15 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 16 Cuba tour companies
- 17 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 18 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 19 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 20 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 21 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 22 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 23 Weather in Nov
- 24 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 25 Fishing for ideas