I've read a few threads and still don't have a grasp on this. How would I be able to travel to Cuba as a US Citizen? I am in NYC. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kechu: Tec^h SUPP0RT HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Set up HP Printer*
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 7 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 8 PR or USVI
- 9 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 10 Havana Hotel
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 13 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 14 Cayman Islands Currency
- 15 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 16 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 17 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 18 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 19 Havana
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas