How do I decide whether to stay on the French side or the Dutch side of St. Maartin? I want to do it all! How long does it take to get from one side of the island to the other? Is one have a better return for the dollar? Is one side real crowded and the other easy? Is the language different on each side? Do they both speak English fairly fluently? Is there more to do and better restaurants on one side vs. the other? Help! I'm making myself crazy.
how to compare the French side vs the Dutch side of St. Maartin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 Best island for a villa rental
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?