How do I decide whether to stay on the French side or the Dutch side of St. Maartin? I want to do it all! How long does it take to get from one side of the island to the other? Is one have a better return for the dollar? Is one side real crowded and the other easy? Is the language different on each side? Do they both speak English fairly fluently? Is there more to do and better restaurants on one side vs. the other? Help! I'm making myself crazy.
how to compare the French side vs the Dutch side of St. Maartin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 4 Bahamas Resort
- 5 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 6 Which country?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay