I've traveled all over the world but only for pleasure. This time, I'm planning a trip to work a medical mission in Dominican Republic so I'm sure it will be night and day to the resorts and hotels I've previously traveled to.
Can anyone give me info on the outer areas of the DR and is it safe for Americans?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 〈〈SSP221.com 코드: sky88〉〉
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 island advice for 7 night end of march
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 Family of 5 undecided island
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 10 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 Tortola next week
- 13 Summer trip
- 14 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 15 DR vs. Mexico
- 16 Surf Fly Fishing
- 17 Christmas 2017
- 18 Honeymoon Help!!
- 19 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 20 All inclusive
- 21 BVI trip questions
- 22 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 23 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 24 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten