I've traveled all over the world but only for pleasure. This time, I'm planning a trip to work a medical mission in Dominican Republic so I'm sure it will be night and day to the resorts and hotels I've previously traveled to.
Can anyone give me info on the outer areas of the DR and is it safe for Americans?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing an legally confirmed protected bodybuilding
- 2 Anniversary Trip Options
- 3 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 4 Island with golf
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 7 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 8 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 9 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 10 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 11 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 12 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 13 Choosing an island
- 14 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 15 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 16 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 17 cabarete, dominican republic
- 18 First time Santo Domingo
- 19 20th anniversary
- 20 St. Bart's
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 Advice on choosing an island...
- 23 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 24 American Express Card in Bermuda
- 25 Grand Cayman January