Planning a trip to the BVI's in May (just at the very end of the high season). The plane tickets are outrageous right now! The cheapest we've found from Phoenix to Beef Island, Tortola is about $930. I've tried online sources, as well as travel agents, and calling consolidators. We travelled there in November for around $750, and earlier this month I checked on Travelocity and saw a price around $700 (kicking myself now for not snatching those up!)
My question is, how long would you wait before buying tickets? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg now, but I worry about availability since our travel schedule is not flexible.
Thanks for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 2 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 3 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 5 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 6 turks caicos
- 7 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 8 Private tours in Cuba
- 9 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 10 Location
- 11 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 12 Curacao
- 13 Bahamas girls trip
- 14 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 15 Cuba Tour Companies
- 16 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 17 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 18 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 19 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 20 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 21 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 22 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 23 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 24 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
How long would you wait to buy airline tickets--outrageous $$$ right now!