Planning a trip to the BVI's in May (just at the very end of the high season). The plane tickets are outrageous right now! The cheapest we've found from Phoenix to Beef Island, Tortola is about $930. I've tried online sources, as well as travel agents, and calling consolidators. We travelled there in November for around $750, and earlier this month I checked on Travelocity and saw a price around $700 (kicking myself now for not snatching those up!)
My question is, how long would you wait before buying tickets? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg now, but I worry about availability since our travel schedule is not flexible.
Thanks for your opinions!
How long would you wait to buy airline tickets--outrageous $$$ right now!
- 1 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 2 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay