Planning a trip to the BVI's in May (just at the very end of the high season). The plane tickets are outrageous right now! The cheapest we've found from Phoenix to Beef Island, Tortola is about $930. I've tried online sources, as well as travel agents, and calling consolidators. We travelled there in November for around $750, and earlier this month I checked on Travelocity and saw a price around $700 (kicking myself now for not snatching those up!)
My question is, how long would you wait before buying tickets? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg now, but I worry about availability since our travel schedule is not flexible.
Thanks for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/test-boost-elite/
- 2 Rejuvonus
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
How long would you wait to buy airline tickets--outrageous $$$ right now!