Planning a trip to the BVI's in May (just at the very end of the high season). The plane tickets are outrageous right now! The cheapest we've found from Phoenix to Beef Island, Tortola is about $930. I've tried online sources, as well as travel agents, and calling consolidators. We travelled there in November for around $750, and earlier this month I checked on Travelocity and saw a price around $700 (kicking myself now for not snatching those up!)
My question is, how long would you wait before buying tickets? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg now, but I worry about availability since our travel schedule is not flexible.
Thanks for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ◐ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
How long would you wait to buy airline tickets--outrageous $$$ right now!