Planning a trip to the BVI's in May (just at the very end of the high season). The plane tickets are outrageous right now! The cheapest we've found from Phoenix to Beef Island, Tortola is about $930. I've tried online sources, as well as travel agents, and calling consolidators. We travelled there in November for around $750, and earlier this month I checked on Travelocity and saw a price around $700 (kicking myself now for not snatching those up!)
My question is, how long would you wait before buying tickets? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg now, but I worry about availability since our travel schedule is not flexible.
Thanks for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island recommendation
- 2 Cuba
- 3 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 4 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 5 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 6 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Can I take alcohol?
- 9 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 10 Scrub Island Resort
- 11 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 12 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma
How long would you wait to buy airline tickets--outrageous $$$ right now!