Planning a trip to the BVI's in May (just at the very end of the high season). The plane tickets are outrageous right now! The cheapest we've found from Phoenix to Beef Island, Tortola is about $930. I've tried online sources, as well as travel agents, and calling consolidators. We travelled there in November for around $750, and earlier this month I checked on Travelocity and saw a price around $700 (kicking myself now for not snatching those up!)
My question is, how long would you wait before buying tickets? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg now, but I worry about availability since our travel schedule is not flexible.
Thanks for your opinions!
How long would you wait to buy airline tickets--outrageous $$$ right now!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 A Volcanic Paradise
- 3 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014