In two days, I will be going to Aruba for my third time (CANT WAIT!!!); each time being in February. I went in 2003 and last year. I am wondering how the weather has been so far this month so I know what to expect when I go. In 2003, the weather was abdormaly dry as it did not rain once and winds were fairly light at just 5-15 MPH. However, last year, it showered almost every morning with the last day being a total washout and the winds were constantly blowing at 15-25MPH. The Natives there says it was like that all year in Aruba, and not to expect anymore. They also said that sometimes the wind can blow past 25MPH in February. So I am wondering if you could tell me how the weather has been so far this month in Aruba. Has it rained a lot so far and how windy has it been? Thanks so much and have a great day.
How is the weather like right now in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early January vs Mid February?
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 celebrating 40
- 4 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 7 Jamaica vs The DR
- 8 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 9 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 10 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 11 Where to go in February/March
- 12 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 24 St. Croix and sea grass
- 25 Multiple flights in Caribbean