In two days, I will be going to Aruba for my third time (CANT WAIT!!!); each time being in February. I went in 2003 and last year. I am wondering how the weather has been so far this month so I know what to expect when I go. In 2003, the weather was abdormaly dry as it did not rain once and winds were fairly light at just 5-15 MPH. However, last year, it showered almost every morning with the last day being a total washout and the winds were constantly blowing at 15-25MPH. The Natives there says it was like that all year in Aruba, and not to expect anymore. They also said that sometimes the wind can blow past 25MPH in February. So I am wondering if you could tell me how the weather has been so far this month in Aruba. Has it rained a lot so far and how windy has it been? Thanks so much and have a great day.
How is the weather like right now in Aruba?
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 3 Help choosing an island for family Thanksgiving
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 5 Peter Island, The Beach House, Jumby Bay, Biras Creek or Kamalame Cay?
- 6 Support boat for kayak expedition - Anegada Passage
- 7 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 8 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 9 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 10 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 11 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 12 Which island to visit???
- 13 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 14 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 15 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 16 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 17 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 18 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 19 Bermuda Trip
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 22 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 23 St.Thomas St. John
- 24 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 25 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman