In two days, I will be going to Aruba for my third time (CANT WAIT!!!); each time being in February. I went in 2003 and last year. I am wondering how the weather has been so far this month so I know what to expect when I go. In 2003, the weather was abdormaly dry as it did not rain once and winds were fairly light at just 5-15 MPH. However, last year, it showered almost every morning with the last day being a total washout and the winds were constantly blowing at 15-25MPH. The Natives there says it was like that all year in Aruba, and not to expect anymore. They also said that sometimes the wind can blow past 25MPH in February. So I am wondering if you could tell me how the weather has been so far this month in Aruba. Has it rained a lot so far and how windy has it been? Thanks so much and have a great day.
How is the weather like right now in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 4 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days