In two days, I will be going to Aruba for my third time (CANT WAIT!!!); each time being in February. I went in 2003 and last year. I am wondering how the weather has been so far this month so I know what to expect when I go. In 2003, the weather was abdormaly dry as it did not rain once and winds were fairly light at just 5-15 MPH. However, last year, it showered almost every morning with the last day being a total washout and the winds were constantly blowing at 15-25MPH. The Natives there says it was like that all year in Aruba, and not to expect anymore. They also said that sometimes the wind can blow past 25MPH in February. So I am wondering if you could tell me how the weather has been so far this month in Aruba. Has it rained a lot so far and how windy has it been? Thanks so much and have a great day.
How is the weather like right now in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 6 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 7 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John