In two days, I will be going to Aruba for my third time (CANT WAIT!!!); each time being in February. I went in 2003 and last year. I am wondering how the weather has been so far this month so I know what to expect when I go. In 2003, the weather was abdormaly dry as it did not rain once and winds were fairly light at just 5-15 MPH. However, last year, it showered almost every morning with the last day being a total washout and the winds were constantly blowing at 15-25MPH. The Natives there says it was like that all year in Aruba, and not to expect anymore. They also said that sometimes the wind can blow past 25MPH in February. So I am wondering if you could tell me how the weather has been so far this month in Aruba. Has it rained a lot so far and how windy has it been? Thanks so much and have a great day.
How is the weather like right now in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 6 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 7 Tipping at AI
- 8 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 9 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 12 A Volcanic Paradise
- 13 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 14 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 15 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 16 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 17 St. Kitts, the details
- 18 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 19 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?