We are going to TCI the second week of Nov. I have never been to the Carribean. Do I need a sweater or light jacket for evenings or does it stay warm enough for short sleeves? Thanks
How cold does it get in TCI?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 3 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 6 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 9 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 10 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 11 Get info about weather.
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 15 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 16 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 17 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 18 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 19 LIAT Air
- 20 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 21 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 22 Need help again!!
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?