We are both adventure lovers, we are Jack's of all trades. I have a college degree and he did some time in the military. We both just want to travel and it would be so awesome to be able to do this for work. We have looked into things and we really don't want to be travel agents or flight attendants, most stuff we stumble on appear to be scams as well. Does anyone know of any companies or individuals that would pay us to globe trot basically? Even typing this, I feel it is a fool's dream, but hey, I'll never know until I ask. Thanks... :0)
How can my boyfriend and I start our dream of traveling the world as a job?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 5 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 6 Wedding Help!
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 8 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 9 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach