Any advice as to how I arrange a day trip from St. Thomas to St. Barths? Most of the flights I've researched require a stop in St. Martin (which I'm trying to avoid. What about a sailing excursion? Help!
How can I get there from St. Thomas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 San Juan Airport
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Back from San Juan
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 10 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 11 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 12 Storm ?
- 13 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 16 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 17 Kristen- where are you?????
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 20 The Color of the Water
- 21 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 22 Anguilla stay?
- 23 Punta Cana excursions
- 24 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700